Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Getting to It

Well, it has been a desire to learn how to do this blogging thing for quite some time. I still do not know what I am doing, but here I go. I will make mistakes along the way, probably get really frustrated at times and wonder, "Why did I ever think I wanted a blog?!" So I am going to tell you all right now and then I will be able to refer back to this when I am asking myself that question.

I love our life! I love having our son who is 10 years old home with me every day, all day! My husband retired from 20+ years with the United States Air Force last fall and he is working from home. My son and I LOVE seeing him! And I especially love the Lord our God and that He sent His son Jesus Christ so I could be saved. He did this for all man.

So, I want to be able to share about our journey through life. The things we see and learn about the world around us. The things of God. I want to have a place to go to remember the little daily things. I want to learn to write. I love photography, so I want a place to share what I "see" through the camera.

I suppose that is it for now. My dear son is waiting patient (OK probably not) for me to begin our learning adventure for the day!

I hope you enjoy the adventure of learning with us!




This is me with 3 of my 4 boys last Summer. And the pic to the right is my other boy taken last month.
Love & Blessings!

No comments: