Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What was that weather forcast?

How do you capture the wind in a photo? This is what I came up with.
I am no stranger to wind. In Wyoming where I grew up the wind only blew during the "Wyoming Wind Festival"
When is that do you ask?
Well it is from January 1st to December 31st!
When I woke up this morning the temperature was 41* and the sky was heavy and grey. The rain soon commenced. Then it warmed up to a balmy 44*. My son decided to go play out in the rain. He donned his heavy winter coat and fastened the face cover. I told him, "You don't need that it is warm out." I was talking to my friend in Kileen, TX at the time. She said that was cold!
Well it rained off and on for most of the after noon, but then the sun came out, and the wind picked up! We have lived here for 18 months, and it is rarely windy here. The wind is a part of Wyoming I don't miss!

No comments: